Performs a variety of duties to support the patient flow at a multi-doctor orthodontic practice. Acts as the first
line of contact at the office and sets the tone for positive, productive appointments. Candidate must be able to
work independently and communicate effectively and professionally not only with patients, but also with co-workers.
Must be a team player and have exceptional customer services skills. Appearance must be neat, clean, and polished.
Duties Include, But Not Limited To:
- Guiding patients and parents through visit; act as facilitator for the patient
- Preparation for daily patients
- Checking in and out patients
- Gathering new patient information
- Scheduling appointments for patients
- Telephone management
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the front desk
- Communication of basic financial information, receipt of payments
- Processing Retention letters
- Maintaining open communication with peers in other offices to share best practices
- Participation and interaction with co-workers to promote positive work atmosphere